Oh wait you wanted more info about the girls sorry my bad.
Everything is about the same with the girls they have been working on there nursing. Beth and I are debating wether to just bottle feed them since it will be a lot easier on Beth and since she isn't making enough to feed them both. We will see I guess. Jade was able to nurse a full feeding a couple days ago. It tuckered her out pretty good though and she hasn't been up to much nursing since. Sofira is coming along as well, consistently nursing about half her feedings. Sofira is still on the cannula since the acid reflux thing. They took Jade off her monitors since she didn't desat for 24 hours. Beth and I promptly complained and said to get it back on, good thing too because she has started to have trouble again, so much so that they are threatening to put her back on the cannula as well. I guess thats the joy of having new nurses that go by the book instead of by what the girls really need. We miss our nurses from Nursery A that knows the girls (and us) a lot better, they come over and work in B when they can but the LPN nurses can only work in B so if there are too many LPN's on our primary nurses don't get to come over. Speaking of primary nurses its kinda funny how they tend to fight over which of them gets to take care of our girls. Hmm, popular already i'm really gonna have to get a shotgun for when they get in high school I guess.
ok I'm ready for a new update Bro! :)
ReplyDeleteoh that was me
ReplyDelete