Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slowing down

Now that the weather is getting warmer and the sun is out more the girls seem to be getting better. Their noses are not so full and they seem to like to be awake now. Sofira is a big talker and loves to watch people. Jade likes to look around and eat. They are both growing so big. Jade is close to 10 pounds and Sofira is on her way to getting back up to 9 pounds. She had lost a lot of weight when she was sick. But she is doing well now. Both girls are starting to sleep better at night so I'm getting a little more sleep. I can't wait till they can sleep all night long :)
I can't wait till we can take them out and let people see them. I miss getting out and talking to people and having play dates. So this summer i hope to play alot and have some fun. This weekend we are blessing the girls here at home. So this weekend will be exciting and fun. Well time to eat again. I'll try to get on later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the girls made it through their first winter. I've checked on you guys a lot but never commented because I'm usually holding my baby. Julia still thinks of Bethany as her best friend..we need to get back together. Take care. I know it's hard to be alone some days worse than others. :)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete