So Jade is doing pretty good on just the cannula she was having quite a few desats so they put her on the high pressured one and now shes doing a lot better. So hopefully she wont have to go back on the CPAP. Its so nice to be able to see her cute face. Most of her desats are happening when shes eating so they think she has acid reflux, they are giving her medicine for that now to help. Which also might be why she is doing better.
Sofira is slowly coming down on her pressure and volume on her CPAP they say maybe next week sometime they will try her on the Cannula.
They are so cute! I am sooooooooo sorry I have taken FOREVER to get you the package! I can promise it will be there before Christmas though! Do you need any more preemie clothes and if so do you need them to fit a 4lb baby??
ReplyDeleteLooks like they're doing pretty well. Thanks for the updates.
ReplyDeletevery cute. We had so much fun visiting the little gems in their new clothes. I can't wait to see them again.
ReplyDelete