Thursday, March 19, 2009
Warmer days
Well the weather is starting to show signs of spring. I am so excited because we can come out of the house soon. In April/May we can start showing off the girls and taking them places. I am so tired of being in the house. I just want to break free and do something. The girls were weighed today. Jade is 10.9 lbs and Sofira is 9.14 lbs. They are growing up so fast. Well slow but fast at the same time. They will be 5 months this month. Adjusted age is 2 month old. Jade is starting to coo and talk to us. She likes to sit on our laps so she can see what is going on and she smiles big for her family. Sofira is still just a little groggy from the RSV. It might be a little longer before she will completly feel 100% but she is also starting to smile and make cute noises. We are loving having the girls home and have them to hold and love all we want. They still need the monitors and the breathing tubes but we are slowly getting to where we don't need them as much either. So maybe we can be off them by summer that would be nice. I would like to say thank you to my sister Haley and my mom for helping me alot. I will try to put some pictures on when Chad gets home, i don't really know how to do it. hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They grow so fast! Hopefully Chad lets you have "you time" when he gets home! You need it and deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear babies are doing so well, Can't wait to see them again this summer. Will be home in May. Hello to Haley and lyd too. G-pa &S
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the girls are doing better. I need your address. My family is throwing me a baby shower and I would love you to come & if you are feeling up to it you could being the twins. I work this weekend. If you have a minute call me there and I can get your info. Thanks!
ReplyDelete