Your prayers concerning this issue are definitely appreciated, I know with the Lords help the girls will be able to overcome this challenge in one way or another. Thankyou again for all everyone is doing for us.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
ROP
The girls just had there eyes examined and both are developing symptoms of ROP. Jade is a little worse off then Sofira, Jade is in Stage 2, Sofira I think is as well but not as bad. Basically the blood vessels in there eye's are developing abnormally which has a chance of leading to blindness. Given this information, unless these go down soon, they will at minimum have to wear glasses. If it progresses to Stage 3 they will end up doing surgery and they will lose there peripheral vision. Its also possible that they could go completely blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope everything turns out ok for their little eyes. Your little ones are in our prayers. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray for your girls. The kids are always asking about them and want to make sure they are going to be ok. I know with the Lord, anything is possible.
ReplyDeleteChad and Beth. We pray for the girls every day, and are so sorry to hear that they are having surgery on eyes. Our love goes out to you all. Sharen and g-pa
ReplyDelete