Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dinner Date

Oops I forgot to post yesterday, sorry about that. Im surprised my Mom hasn't called me up about it yet ;)

So we got to hold the girls again last night. This time I held Sofira, it was a dinner date. I got to squeeze the syringe with milk every so often. She kept trying to look at me to say thankyou Daddy. 

Both girls got there belly button lines out so now they are just on pick lines. Jade is starting to get medicine just with her milk so they may even be able to take the pick line out soon. Its much nicer to look at them cause they don't have nearly as many cords and lines coming out of them. 

Jade was rather lethargic last night, hardly moving at all. Beth and I were a bit concerned about it. This morning she was moving around more though so that was good. The doctor says she's getting an infection so Im sure she was just drained because of that. There gonna start her on antibiotics to help with that.  I really hope it wasn't me who gave it too her....

Jade was at 1340g last night and Sofira made it up too 1000g, woohoo!! She's looking so much better these days. Jade is actually looking a little too plump and there hoping her weight will go down some, she's got a lot of water weight on her.


No comments:

Post a Comment