The girls have enough stuff off them now the nurses have started to swaddle them in there blankets. I never could figure out why babies like that it would drive me nuts. I'm so bad I even untuck the entire bed at night, I have to be able to move.
Sofira got hooked up to the EEG monitor today I guess she didn't want to be out done by her sister. She has been getting a little twitchy latley as well. We will see if she is having seizures as well. Sofira has also gotten progressivly more mucas in her lungs, they are having to suction her out every hour now. The respritory therapist really does love her, it's kinda funny cause all the doctors seem to congregate to our girls bedsides now instead of there usual gathering places.
Jade got her pick line out completly so all she has left on her is an IV on her foot and her vent. After they took it out they did another blood test and she came back negative for her infection so they are thinking it might of been caused by that. She is looking really good now that she has lost some water weight.
Both girls are doing good at feeding, Jade is at a full feeding of 1oz and Sofira is at 1/4oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment