So Sofira is once again struggling on the CPAP she is better then she was yesterday but still having issues. The doctors have decided to give her another dose or two of decadron before they put her back on the ventilator. This should help several of the symptoms she is having. I had a good chat with both girls last night and congratulated them for doing so well on the CPAP, I really hope Sofira can stay on it.

Jade is doing great on her CPAP we gave her a full blown bath last night, Beth decided I had to help this time so my job was to make sure Jade didn't go under the water. I figured she had a snorkel on though so I just dunked her a couple times is all. OK OK I didn't dunk her but she was sure wanting to go under. She was loving it, unlike Sofira the other night who cried the whole time. It must of been cause I wasn't there to play with her.
I apologize for the lack of pictures i'm missing my cable today so I'll have to get them on later. When I'm at it I will also update the slideshows with all the pictures we have taken. <--- as you can see I got the pictures added in...
No comments:
Post a Comment