
So I got to hold Jade tonight and she thought she would show me something cool. She was like look daddy when I hold my breath I can make the alarms go off... And then she showed me if she holds it long enough she can make herself go all purple. I told her wow thats a pretty cool trick you got there but maybe we shouldn't do that anymore. She must not of listened to me though because she's been having several of these episodes. The nurse really wants to give her another dose of decadron as well since it seems to have helped Sofira. The problem is the doctors have to make the order and haven't come around for a bit. They had the ventilator there close in case they had to put her on it before they could give her the decadron.
Hang in there girls....
These pics are precious. Thanks for posting them and letting us all know how they are doing. Your family is in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe Despains