Friday, October 24, 2008

Big feet ... Large shoes

Sofira is pretty lifeless tonight and probably will be for the next few days because of the medicine shes on. They are giving her caffeine as well to stimulate her mind and nervous systems since she cant move at all. I guess there trying to get her addicted early in life. Poor girl didnt anyone tell you to avoid addictive substances...  Oh wait hmm that was supposed to have been me.  

Sofira's lung is starting to collapse, they took an ultrasound at 4 showing such. Her heart rate has been up and down today as well.

Jade had a few episodes of Apnea today if she keeps it up they will have to put her back on the ventilator, I'm thinking she wont need to though shes too feisty, time will tell I guess. Jade really doesn't like to be wet. She was fussing up a storm when I was there because she had a wet diaper.  Jade is also sporting the old look these days with all her many wrinkles due to her weight loss. I didn't realize old could look so good. I do miss her chubby body that she had right when she was born, you can kinda see the difference in the pictures of her if you look close.

Oh yeah and  look at the size of those clodhoppers on Sofira...

No comments:

Post a Comment