Monday Beth started having really bad brackston hicks, or so we thought, that kept getting closer and closer and harder and harder. At about 3PM on Tuesday she started bleeding, that was when she was like I better make sure I dont have an infection or something so she called me to come bring her in, I told her i'd be there in a bit once I finished up what I was working on (which luckily wasn't anything long). She realized Jason was available so she just had him bring her to the hospital and asked me to meet her there instead. When we were there they checked her and she was completely dilated and effaced. They then saw a bunch of water and blood come out so they assumed Sofira's water had broke. Because both babies were breach they rushed us in to the OR and performed the C-Section.
As to why she started labor early we have several theories but no definite answers, Beth thinks its because she got an infection and that spurred on the process. I think it might have something to do with Saturdays full day of shopping she did for me for christmas. Its possible Sofira just needed to come because of some other issue. It certainly is a blessing in a way for Beth to not have to get extremely huge and be on bedrest for so long. The Lord is watching out for us we know and maybe this is just the way it had to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment