Thursday, October 30, 2008
Thankyou All...
I just wanted to write a quick post and say thank you for everyone who has been supporting and praying for us. I noticed my hit counter passed 1000 hits tonight, I am baffled at how many are out there rooting for us. When I decided to do this blog I initially thought just my immediate family would come visit occasionally. I never dreamed so many people would take interest. I've heard a lot of people thanking me for doing it and how much they appreciate our faith towards the situation. That faith comes from so many friends behind us. We do feel loved and know that we are not alone in this challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for keeping up the blog! Your daughters are beautiful! You've been in our prayers and have helped us remember what's truly important. I've missed talking to you Beth!
ReplyDelete-Your neighbor (literally) behind you, Kris Torp