Beth's C-Section is healing fine, although she is getting an odd infection or allergic reaction. Basically its a large red triangle with her belly button and the two ends of the incision as the points. The doctor just gave her antibiotics and is hopeing it will go away. Guess we will see in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK. You want comments........
ReplyDeleteWAY TOO MUCH PINK ON THIS BLOG!!!! :)
You, Beth, Chad, the twins and entire family, are in my prayers. I can't wait to see you live and in person with them. They are precious and I believe they will make it through this trial just fine.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Betty
Best Friend to the family says you guys rock. You have shown so much faith and it is wonderful. Love you guys. I hope that Beth reads the comments because they are all so wonderful and show how many people are keeping you in there prayers and love and support you.
ReplyDeleteYou got a pink ink in your think there greg ;)
ReplyDelete