So seeing Sofira today after being rolled back from her side really harrowed up my soul. She looks so skin and bones. I noticed that gravity took a toll and really flattened her out sideways, its not as easy to see in the picture but her head is really flat and narrow as well. Those premature bones must really be malleable to gravities effect. You can see the effect on Jade as well in the other direction. We really need to get them out of those beds and hold them to give some shape to there bodies.
Speaking of holding I got to help weigh Sofira tonight, Beth was steaming with jealousy after that. Ive got to hold them both now and she has barely even touched them (she was in the other room at the time). She did feel pretty good about the nurse allowing her to change Jades diaper today though. The nurse actually offered for me to change Jades diaper yesterday but I was like uh no thats your job, why do you think I have her in here, so I don't have to do it. ;)
Both girls are doing about the same as earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment