Its amazing how well Jade has improved now that shes on the ventilators again. She gained another 120 or so grams today to put her up around 830. By not having to worry about breathing she can focus her energy on other things. They did get her pick line in but they didn't get a chance to put her eeg monitor on yet. Beth was feeling bad that she couldn't stay and help her through it when they did it. Its gonna be harder now that were at home and cant go up and see them whenever we would like.
Sofira also is up another 50g to get to 750, All is calm on her front. I miss seeing her move around, She looks very serene but I know her little mind is wondering whats up.
I love the blog! It's nice to be able to get the updates. It sounds like they are doing amazingly well for being born so early. Good luck and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you!
ReplyDelete