Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Proud Momma...

Beth got to give the girls there cotton ball baths tonight. She was beaming with joy after. Im glad I didn't do it cause I would of been scrubbing on them to get all the whites stuff and tape and such off. I guess your not supposed to scrub at all, just dab.  

Sofira was down a little tonight when we weighed her, she also was having several desats, where her respiratory rate and heart rate drops.  I gave her a good talking to when we left tonight to make sure she wouldn't do it anymore. We will see if she is an obedient child or not ;) .  When it happens they have to suck out all the mucas and junk out of her breathing tube. If that still doesn't help they end up replacing her tube.

Jade is doing good she gained another 100g or so. They switched her Phenobarb medicine to something else, because she was needing too much for what her system could handle. We will see how well this new stuff works.

No comments:

Post a Comment